ITIL Certification Training
- ITIL Certification refers to Information Technology Infrastructure Library™.
- ITIL® is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
- ITIL® is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors & describes how IT resources should be organized to deliver business value, documenting the processes, functions and roles of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- ITIL® was developed in the 1980s and 1990s by CCTA (Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency, now the Office of Government Commerce, (OGC), under contract to the UK Government.
- Since then, ITIL® has provided not only a best practice based framework for IT management, but also an approach and philosophy shared by the people who work with it in practice.
- From January 2014 onwards, the IPR for ITIL® is owned by AXELOS Ltd.
- ITIL® has now been updated twice since inception. First time in 2001, version 2(V2) of ITIL® was released. The Service Support and Service Delivery books were the core focus of ITIL®. Second update of ITIL® was published in year 2007 – Version 3 (V3). This adopted more of a lifecycle approach to service management, with greater emphasis on IT business integration. The latest version of ITIL®, released in Feb 2019, is often called ITIL® 4.
Advantages of ITIL4® Foundation Certification
- Manage business risks for your services
- Minimize service disruption
- Benchmark services and maximize return on Services
- Support the marketing and consumption of your services
- Ensure the quality of services matches customer needs and expectations
- Ensure the business and your customers are not affected by unexpected service failures
- Support business change at the speed at the speed your customer needs while ensuring stable and low-risk environment
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with customers and improve customer satisfaction
Syllabus of ITIL® 4 Foundation
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL Guiding Principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
ITIL® 4 Foundation Examination
- Closed Book Exam
- Multiple Choice – 40 Questions
- 60 Minutes
- 65% needed to Pass ( 26 out of 40 )
Photos of past ITIL® Certification Training Class