Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Training in USA
CSM (Certified Scrum Master) Certification Training introduces you to Agile – Scrum framework, Scrum roles and a detailed overview of Scrum Master role. A Scrum Master creates high performing teams. This certification is recommended if you are pursuing a Scrum Master or an Agile Coach career or plan to work on Projects executed with Scrum.
Call Us on +1-800-659-0762 for Your Course Enquries
Scrum Alliance is the oldest and the most credible Scrum certification body in the world. Scrum Alliance certifications are the most popular certifications in the whole world and have become hygiene with most organizations.
CSM Certification and CSPO certifications have become basic certifications looked for by the recruiters.
ELIGIBILITY FOR CSM Certification
- Attend an in-person or virtual course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to take the 50 question CSM test and answer 37 out of the 50 questions correctly within the 60 minute time limit
- After you pass the CSM test, you will be asked to accept the CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
ABOUT CSM Certification TEST
- 50 questions, 1 hour to answer the questions
- Two attempts to pass the examination
- There are 3 or 4 options to the question in the test. There is always only one correct answer.
- Virtual Class room Training with certified Trainer Mr Amit Kulkarni
- Weekday – 3 days (3 days * 5 hours ) OR
- Weekend – 2 days (2 days * 8 hours )
- CSM Certification Exam with Two attempts
- Online preparatory video by Amit on Scrum
- 16 PDU’s / SEU’s
- Two year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Virtual Classroom Training on DevOps Fundamentals covering various Automation tools for you to start using Scrum and start learning DevOps tools to be used during the Sprint Work
- E-Book on Lean Six Sigma / Scrum Agile, Complied by our Expert Faculties.
- Online self learning Agile course which includes topics “Beyond Scrum” such as tools, techniques.
- Lifetime faculty support for your questions and queries from our Thane (Mumbai) office or on phone or email.
- Participant kit authored by Mr. Amit Kulkarni.
- Scrum Theory and Empiricism
- Relationship of Scrum to Agile
- Scrum Roles – Scrum Master, Product Owner, Development Team
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint
- Definition of Done, Product Backlog Refinement
Amit Kulkarni has 25+ years of experience in Banking, Insurance, Supply Chain, Credit Cards and Stock Market area. He has lead large teams in Europe, USA, India and China. As a trainer, Amit has conducted more than 200 workshops on CSM, CSPO , A-CSM and various other topics such as DevOps, Prince2, PMP etc. Amit’s Certification Training focuses on learning rather than just a certification. Amit conducts various exercises, conducts games and makes the class very interesting. Amit’s workshops are some of the most engaging workshops in the world.
CSM Certification Schedule
[ninja_tables id=”6884″ filter=”CSM”]
[ninja_tables id=”6884″ filter=”CSPO”]
Call Us (Festive / Group Discount)
Leave Your Course Enquiry Here
Why World Of Agile (Our Differenciators)
Best Value, Best Price
We are not a marketing company. We are owned by our own trainer and CST, Amit Kulkarni. Therefore there are no marketing company commissions. Best price and Best Value is guaranteed. Our Certified Scrum Master Training and Certified Scrum Product Owner courses are best valued.
Post Training Support
Amit Kulkarni provides lifetime support to all the students enrolled through World of Agile for Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner course. That means career guidance, difficulty solving and connecting with Amit after the Scrum Training is FREE.
Free Courses and content
300 page agile book written by Amit to help participant learn beyond the certified Agile Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Master curriculum
- E-Learning course on PMI-ACP
- Three Mock Exams on PMI-ACP
- Three Mock Exams on PSM
- Three-Hour DevOps introduction virtual session
Look at our Scrum Master Certification Online Virtual and Classroom Session Video’s
Amit is an incredibly knowledgeable Agile and Scrum instructor. I attended his Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course back in June. Amit is passionate and super clear in describing an ideal Agile environment. Anyone who takes this course will walk away feeling like an expert. His teaching style keeps the class interesting and interactive at all times. He even dedicated a very short amount of time to review Scrum principles to ensure we were all on the same page and we were all very grateful for that! Although I had already completed a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) course with a different instructor previously, Amit had clarified so many things that had not yet registered in my head. If you’re looking for advanced level training with a high quality and experienced instructor, Amit is the guy to go to without a doubt! I have recommended several friends to take his course because I believe he’s the best person to learn from. I was super impressed and everyone I spoke to shared that they had a great experience in his course! Thank you again, Amit! I’m so glad I found you when I did!
Having spent a long time in design and development, but also a long time in training, coaching and competence development, I must say how impressed I was by Amit’s skill as a trainer during the recent Certified Scrum Master course. The knowledge, philosophy and vision that Amit radiates goes far beyond the fundamental scope of equipping students to pass the certification criteria and test. The approach used by Amit “walks the talk” of Scrum – we “lived” sprints each day of the training and therefore learnt by doing. Another noteworthy technique embodied the simplicity so dear to Scrum: Amit spent three days simply drawing images, diagrams and illustrations whilst telling stories and using metaphors to explain concepts. Zero PowerPoint. A fully documented “slide deck” was also made available as background data as well as a multitude of short videos and other data on the World of Agile website. All this learning was dispensed remotely to a cohort of students tuning-in from from Asia, North America, Europe and Australia. Amit also handles this mode of teaching with ease. Thanks Amit – looking forward to the next course with you!
I thought my CSM was going to be just “tick in the box”, only focusing on the exam and certification. And I was sceptical about having a training via zoom (Covid-19) including the timezone difference. But to my surprise this turned out to be one of my best trainings ever. Amit has an astonishing CV and his experience and teaching skills forced me to finally understand scrum and agile basics. His examples were spot on. I cannot wait for my next course with Amit.
FAQ’s on CSM Certification