PMI-ACP® Certification Training
Learn Agile methodology and run successful Agile Projects.
The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® recognizes your knowledge and skill on agile principles and techniques. PMI-ACP covers many agile approaches to such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) Resulting to increase in your versatility and project Success.
The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, is a very popular Agile certification. It reflects that the certified holder is competent to carry out project management using Agile practices.
For this certification it is mandatory to attend agile training with experience working on agile projects and a thorough comprehension of agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
PMI-ACP® course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios throughout the course.
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Characteristics of Project Life Cycle
- Implementing Agile: Creating An Agile Environment
- Implementing Agile: Delivering In An Agile Environment
- Organizational Considerations For Project Agility
- A secondary degree or higher
- 2000 hours of general project management experience in the last five years
- At least 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years
- PMI-ACP® combines SCRUM framework and other Software Engineering techniques on Agile such as DSDM, EXTREME PROGRAMMING, LEAN etc.
- PMI-ACP® Practitioners demonstrate their level of expertise and professionalism in agile practices, principles, tools and techniques.
- Makes your profile more valueable and marketable as you learn most of the Agile project development methodologies
Schedule for Training
[ninja_tables id=”7577″ filter=”Scrum”]
Call Us (Festive / Group Discount)