CSPO® Certification Information
Get Certified on Globally Recognized Entry level Product Owner Certification introduces you to Product Owner Role and basics of Product Management
There are no prerequisites to take the Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) training. As an effective Scrum professional you can gain CSPO certification by:
- Attending an in-person or virtual course taught by a Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®)
- Participate in all the exercises and complete all the class assignments
- CST should be convinced that you have fulfilled the learning objectives
- After you complete the CSPO training and CST is convinced, you will be asked to accept the CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile
- Once you accept the agreement, you will be CSPO certified.
Who can benefit by attending CSPO
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Product Managers
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Software developers
- Software testers
- Team leads or Team members who are interested in learning Scrum
Objective of the CSPO Certification
- Learn the foundations of Product Management
- Demonstrate your attainment of core Product Management knowledge to your employers
- Expand your career opportunities as a buriness personnel across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
- Learn to develop Product Vision, Product Strategy, Create Product Roadmap and Create Product Backlog
- Learn how to write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
About CSPO Evaluation
- There is no test for CSPO certification
- CSPO is a workshop full of exercises, case studies and assignments
- The participants need to participate in all the assignments, case studies and assignments
- CST needs to be convinced that the participant has understood the concepts and the participants have participated in all assignments, exercises and case studies
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum:
- What is Agile?
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum framework and the Scrum vocabulary
- Revise Scrum Theory and Empiricism
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Product Owner Role
- PO Role and Scrum Events
- Product Management
- Product Backlog
- Release Planning
Scrum AllianceⓇ is a nonprofit organization that is guiding and inspiring individuals, leaders, and organizations with agile practices, principles, and values to help create workplaces that are joyful, prosperous, and sustainable.
Scrum Alliance arranges Global Scrum Gathering and Regional Scrum Gathering which are great opportunities for all the Scrum and Agile professionals to gather together and build a community of knowledgeable people.
Scrum Alliance is the oldest and the most credible Scrum certification body in the world. Scrum Alliance certifications are the most popular certifications in the whole world and have become hygiene with most organizations. CSM and CSPO certifications have become basic certifications looked for by the recruiters.
CSPO® CERTIFICATION Commonly Asked Questions
“World of Agile” is also a Scrum Alliance endorsed community of like minded people. In the last 10 years, trained more than 10K+ professionals from various verticals on certifications Like Certified Scrum Master(CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner(CSPO), Advanced Scrum Master, DevOps Master®, PMP®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, PRINCE2®, ITIL®